Disneyland and California Adventure will finally reopen at the end of this month. It’s been over a year, and park access is sure to be in high demand. To control the crowds, Disney is using a reservation system like the one the company has implemented at Walt Disney World. Disney Parks Blog shared everything you need to know, but here’s a quick summary of the highlights.
- Reservations are only opening for California residents.
- Reservations for existing tickets open on April 12th.
- New ticket purchases open on April 15th.
- When you make the reservation, you will be limited to a party of 10 or fewer people, with no more than 3 separate households.
- Some dining reservations will open on April 22nd.
- Fast passes will not be available, but boarding groups will be used for Rise of the Resistance.
- The park hours will be the same every day, 9AM to 7PM.
- Both the Mickey & Friends and the Pixar Pals parking structures will be open for parking.
Disney will continue to strictly enforce health and safety rules. Temperature checks, social distancing, and masks will all be required. Disney is also encouraging mobile ordering for dining to help with the social distancing. Character Meet and Greets will not be available. There won’t be any night time spectaculars (fireworks, Fantasmic!, and World of Color). The following attractions will also remain closed.
|Rides||Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters|
Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
Sailing Ship Columbia
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Grizzly River Run
|Shows||Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln|
Main Street Cinema
|Other||Chip ‘N Dale Treehouse|
Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition
Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
Star Wars Launch Bay
|Boudin Bakery Tour|
Red Car Trolley
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail