The 2022 International Food & Wine Festival has started at Epcot. This years festival is sponsored by the drinkware company, Corkcicle. The festival will run through November 19, just in time for holiday celebrations to start. The festival will not replace The World’s Most Magical Celebration, but will run in tandem with the 50th Anniversary Celebration.
With roughly a third of the festival menu being new, there will be plenty to try for everyone. As always, even countries without pavilions at World Showcase will be represented at the festival: Spain, Australia, Greece, Brazil, India, Belgium, and more will all be represented. Here are a few of the dishes coming to the park:
- Sweet and savory Fry Baskets. One sweet option is sweet potato fries, topped with candied pecans, marshmallow cream.
- Potato and pea Somosa, with coriander-lime cream.
- Belgian waffles with chocolate ganache or berry compote and whipped cream.
- Grilled pork shoulder lettuce wrap, with charred corn salsa, pickeled red onion, and cilantor lime.
- Chesapeake crab slider.
- Warm raclette Swiss Cheese with Riesling-poached pears, red wine-braised figs, candied pecans, honey, and cranberry toast.
Activities and Merchandise
The Food and Wine Festival will have a slew of entertainment and experiences to go along with it. The Eat to the Beat concert series will return. Emile’s Fromage Montage will let guests experience a series of cheeses. Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is an activity for kids to search the park for Remy statuettes, in exchange for a prize (a lot like Disney’s Easter egg hunts). Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit will be a Halloween version of the same scavenger-type activity.
And of course, new merchandise. Event merchandise will include collections for Chef Mickey, Chef Minney, Princess Tiana, Chef Figment, and Chef Remy. The Chef Remy line will be exclusive to annual pass holders. Select items will be available on shopDisney.com.